Best Combination Rain Shower Heads & Handheld Wands in 2017
Are you looking for help on finding the best shower head on the market that offers a combination of rain shower head and handheld wand?
If so, you’re certainly not alone.
Many times when homeowners and Do-It-Yourselfers are upgrading their shower, they want a nice shower head that also has a handheld wand attached by hose. Whether for reaching places the overhead shower head won’t reach, or for easier showering if you’re handicapped, there are a lot of great combination rain shower heads to choose from.
…but that can be the problem – TOO MANY to choose from, right?!
Never fear, I’m here to help. I spent several hours combing through all of the best models available on Amazon, sorting through price, ratings, reviews, and product details, to narrow it down to the Top 5 combination shower head & handheld wand models.
The Top Combination Rain Shower Head & Handheld Models
|10 inch rain shower head, 5ft handheld hose||$$||4.4|
|SR Sun Rise SRSH-F5043|
|Solid brass shower arm, includes shower mixer valve, brass construction, stainless steel hose, Chrome finish|
|9 inch square head, 5 ft hose||$||4.2|
|DreamSpa Rainfall Shower Head/Handheld Combo|
|Chrome plated ABS (plastic) and stainless steel construction, includes a 2 way diverter valve and adjustable bracket for handheld|
|9 inch round head,||$||4.0|
|Moen 21005 Refresh 7-Function Handshower and Showerhead Combo|
|Chrome finished ABS (plastic), 7 function combination spray head, chrome finish|
|6.75 inch rain shower head, 3.5 inch handheld head||$$||4.2|
|Moen 26008 Magnetix Handheld/Rain Shower Head|
|Handheld wand magnetically attaches to rain shower head, includes 3-way diverter valve to have either or both turned on|
|8 inch rain shower head,||$$||4.4|
|Pulse Showerspas 1011-CH Kauai Retro-Fit Rain Shower System with Handshower and Adjustable Slide Bar|
|Brass construction with chrome finish, includes sliding adjustable bar for handheld,|
How To Install A Combination Rain Shower Head & Handheld Wand Unit
Here is a video produced by the Moen corporation, that provides great general advice regarding removing an existing shower head and installing a new combination shower head unit (with both rain shower head and handheld wand). Please note that every make and model is different, so refer to instructions of your particular shower head for exact advice. This is only to give you a general idea of the process involved.
Other Articles & Reviews On Tile Shower DIY You May Find Helpful
- Finding The Best Rain Shower Head For Your Shower – if you are interested in stand alone rain shower heads as well, check out this review of the top selling & best rain shower heads available
- The Best Ceiling Mounted Rain Shower Heads – perhaps you want a rain shower head that is ceiling mounted, showering you directly from above…if so, check out these stunning shower heads
- Choosing The Best Shower Panel System To Create A Spa-Like Shower – if you’re not familiar with shower panels or shower columns, you owe it to yourself to look these over! Especially since many of them include a handheld wand, like you wanted.
…Also be sure to browse the pages in the Menu at the top of the page, including:
- How-To guides on many aspects of building and upgrading custom tile showers, as well as other bathroom DIY projects.
- Reviews on the best products available on the market that will help you with improving and upgrading your shower & bathroom to one of your dreams.
- Ideas & Inspiration for your current or future bathroom or tile shower DIY project.
- Last, but not least, our comprehensive Resources page where you’ll find everything we recommend for your project, from beginning to end, tools, books, and more.